Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yes! I DO Sew...












I've been asked a couple of few times whether or not I sew (I think it is the result of visiting a few of the FABULOUS sewing blogs out there)... Well... yes... I DO sew thank you for asking... mostly I APPLIQUE on pre-made garments... I have sold my "designs" on eBay... (under the seller ID Lilleybugglane)... and to friends around town... I remember sewing as a little girl... my Mother would give me her scraps from her "Stretch and Sew" projects and I would make clothes for my Barbies and little pillows that I would give away... when my son was little I would sew for him... and when my daughter was born I started sewing again for her... so I thought I would share some of my "designs"... and answer a frequently asked question... "Do you sew?"... I WISH I sewed "better"... and I wish I was a bit more adventerous... but I'm pretty satisfied with what I can do... so yes... I DO sew!!! :o)










2 comments:

Sharon Sews said...

Wow! I'll say you sew! These are ADORABLE! Or maybe its that cutie that's modeling them that make them look so adorable!

xox Sharon

Jacki McHale said...

Very cute! My mom always sewed outfit, matching of course for me and my sister growing up.

We had the best halloween coustumes!