Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Wednesday Night "Hotties"...

OK... I admit it... I LOVE watching television... typically once Lilley Kate is in bed and the house is straightened up I literally PLANT myself on the couch (usually with a stack of magazines to browse through) and spend the rest of the night "relaxing" (watching television)... and NOW that the new seasons have started... WEDNESDAYs are one of my FAVORITE TV nights...

KITCHEN NIGHTMARES (FOX Network)... LOVE(D) it (first episode aired last night)... I especially LOVE Chef RAMSEY... I'm not only a sucker for a man in uniform (my husband will atest to THAT fact)... I'm also a sucker for a man with a BRITISH accent... I was a faithful Hell's Kitchen watcher last season... Last night was "Classic" Gordon... I LOVE everything about him!

DINNER IMPOSSIBLE (FoodNetwork)... LOVE it... not only because of the whole "James Bond" show format... but because of Chef ROBERT IRVINE... LOVE HIM and the British accent is just the GRAVY on the top! I mean who wouldn't LOVE to have a BUFF Chef cooking for THIER event???

So... Wednesday Night's I have deemed my British "Hottie" night... of course... my husband spent last night walking around the house sporting a "British" accent... but he sounded more like Austin Powers than Chef Ramsey or Irvine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those two also...AND survivor! Found your blog thru Just Jayme, sounds like we watch a lot of the same things!

Diann McDuffie said...

I'm so excited too that it is premier time! Yeaaa! All of the ones I watch next week--I've got the Tivo ready!