Thursday, September 27, 2007

"MY" (New) Ringtone...

OK... so I am NOT a cellphone user... I will probably go kicking and screaming into cellphone usership at SOME point... but for today... I am PROUDLY "cell free"... BUT... ALL of my friends... Son... AND Husband are cellphone carriers and users (even my nephew in 8th GRADE carries/uses a cellphone... but that is another story for another time)...

I typically talk to my husband once a day while he is at work... I call his CELLPHONE... since he works in a SECURE LOCATION it is easier to call him on a non-secure line... so the cellphone it is... anyway... so I call him yesterday... dial the number... and that sexy automated voice chick comes on with the shpeel "Please hold while the party you have dialed is being reached"... and the ringtone music comes on... THAT is when I am thinking "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???"... My husband has FERGIE-BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY as a RINGTONE???!!! THAT is SO GAY... (don't get all righteous... it's what I thought)... anyway... so my husband answers... and I IMMEDIATELY say to him "What the HELL kind of ringtone is THAT?"... he immediately starts laughing... and tells me that every person in his "phonebook" has a different ringtone (that way he knows who is calling by the music)... Hmmmmm... OH... OK... I'm thinking... "but you are a MAN... WHY would you have FERGIE as one of your RINGTONES??? And WHY did you pick THAT for MY RINGTONE???"... After my husband stops laughing again he TRIES to justify why he picked FERGIE for "my ringtone"... and BTW did a HORRIBLE job trying to convince me of his reason... so I say to him "OMG... that is SO LAME... I don't want FERGIE as "my ringtone"... and I hope the guys at work are SO MAKING FUN OF YOU!!! Because if I was a guy... I would so be MAKING FUN OF YOU"... so we have a quick chat like usual and hang up...

A bit later I get an e-mail from my husband asking me to call him on his cellphone... WHAT??? And have to listen to THAT RINGTONE again... but hey... if my husband wants to be made fun of... then I'll call... so I dial... and that sexy automated voice chick comes on with the shpeel "Please hold while the party you have dialed is being reached"... and MY RINGTONE COMES ON...

She's a very kinky girl... the kind you don't take home to Mother...

OMG... I LOVE "MY NEW RINGTONE" !!!!!!

No comments: