Tuesday, September 04, 2007

TUESDAY'S TIP...

Tuesday's will be "Tip Day" here at According to Lala... these will be tips that I have read and am passing on or tips I have come up with on my own... :o)

None of us want our children to get hurt... but it does happen... and when there is blood involved it can become quite an unhinging experience... just the SIGHT of blood can send a lot of people (not just kids)over the edge... Keep a couple of RED kitchen towels (or bathroom handtowels) and washcloths handy... that way... IF there is an injury and blood is involved... the blood will not "show up" on the already red towel/washcloth!

Read this recently in one of my FAVORITE magazines and thought it was such a good tip I would pass it on!

1 comment:

Sharon Sews said...

Oh! That's a great tip. I think Tuesday's Tip is a great idea!