Thursday, September 20, 2007

THURSDAY NIGHT TV...

You KNOW where I'll be EVERY Thursday starting tonight??? On the couch with my stack of magazines watching TV!!!!

SURVIVOR (CBS) starts tonight!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! I'm anticiapting this season to be THE BEST one yet!!! I think both my husband and son would do fabulous as contestants on SURVIVOR... my Husband because of his military and survival skills... my son because he LOVES to try new things... and both my husband and son are FABULOUS strategists... I wouldn't mind being on SURVIVOR... but I'd want them to build me a little hut like Ginger and MaryAnn had on Gilligan's Island first...

The First 48 (A&E)... I LOVE watching crime shows... and especially the "medical aspects" of crimes... this show can be a bit graphic... I find it very interesting the process of solving crimes and how the clues and leads that are found direct the detectives to solving the crime

Dallas SWAT (A&E)... Again... the whole "men in uniform" thing... LOVE IT... PLUS of course there is RICH EMBERLIN... I love to see how they break down doors (although the Dallas SWAT could use some practice with the 3 point pull... they can never seem to get that right) and go storming in to catch the badguys... I'll tell ya... if I was a criminal... and Dallas SWAT came a callin'... RICH would definitely be the one I'd want stormin' through my front door! TONIGHT will be especially good... because a new SERGEANT is coming into SWAT and Clagget is retiring (I just hope they don't attempt the 3 point pull)...

I've already sent out my "mass e-mail" to all my friends... NO PHONE CALLS... unless of course it is an EMERGENCY (I have an "emergency ring")... then of course I will answer the phone!

3 comments:

Jacki McHale said...

Yeah Survivor!! I am glad I have something to watch now that my Big Brother 8 is over!

Stacey said...

I miss TV. But usually I'm typing, so I listen to it. But if it's too good and I keep looking, I shut it off and turn on the talk radio. xox

Sharon Sews said...

I must really be an oddball because I have yet to watch an episode of Survivor and I'm not familar with the other shows you've listed. I don't have a tv upstairs where I sew, or in the room where the computer is so that's probably why I don't watch tv too much. Except, of course, for Project Runway.
I'll just stop by your blog and you can fill me in on all the great shows I'm missing!