Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday's "TIP"...


It's "TIP" day at According to Lala!
One of the ways that I "teach" Lilley-Kate things (letters, numbers, days of the week, months, ect.) is to display them all over the house... in preparation for kindergarten, this summer I posted the days of the week on one of our doors in the house... each morning she would get up and we would find the particular day and what we would be doing that day... it became a fun routine and a fun way for her to learn!

2 comments:

Sharon Sews said...

Another great Tuesday tip! You are so creative and organized Lala. I look forward to your Tuesday tips.

Jacki McHale said...

Hi Lala,

I just wanted to let you know, I have made my Blog private. If you want me to send you an evite to join in reading, email me at gack1978@aol.com.

Jacki