Thursday, October 04, 2007

Awaiting a "Visitor"...

UGH... well... My "Aunt Flo" is scheduled to arrive ANYTIME... and can I TELL YOU I can't wait... I have such a headache that I feel like my head is going to BLOW OFF... I've eaten a whole "tube" of Barbecue PRINGLES (they are the reduced fat... but still... I ATE THE WHOLE TUBE!!!)... I feel like the character "EGGERT" off MIB... last night I SERIOUSLY thought about putting a pillow over my husbands face because his BREATHING was so "LOUD"... and I told him last night IF he kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye I would punch him a GOOD ONE... I have a rumblie tumblie tummy... I've had 2 "man days" in a ROW... I've taken MORE TYLENOL than any responsible adult should admit to taking... and have asked EVERYONE to stay at arms length (it's that "personal space" thing)... and I am TIRED... I don't mind the visit from "Aunt Flo"... usually within a HALF-HOUR of her arrival all is right again in my world... The headache that has been building the past four days dissappears... Although like any "company" I get a bit irritated with her visit after about the 3rd day (but she's usually on her way to her next destination in 5-7 days)... we have a love/hate relationship Aunt "Flo" and I... but hey... probably once I get too old for her to visit anymore I will really end up missing her in some weird way... UGH... I am SO FTS!!!! I just wish "Aunt Flo" would stop dillying and get here quick!!!!

2 comments:

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

I'm delurking to say:

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! That is probably one of the funniest (and honest) descriptions of Aunt Flo (Aunt LuLu at our house - don't know why) I've ever heard.

Apparently she brings out creativity in you as well!

Robyn said...

Thank you. Sometimes I think I must be the only one - it's nice to know their are others.

P.S. Love your new photo. Your hair color is awesome!