Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday's "TIP"

Today is "TIP DAY" at According to Lala!

I have this "thing" about sharing "wash/facecloths"... it shouldn't be done... so what I have done is gotten everyone in our family (of 4) their OWN wash/facecloths... in their favorite color... Blue, Green, Pink, and Purple... I bought the suction cup hangers (in the bathroom section at the store) and attached them in the bath/shower on the wall... that way noone ends up "sharing"... they just use their "color" wash/facecloth... this is a great way to avoid arguments if you have little ones that bathe together too!

I got this idea from a SUPER ORGANIZED friend of mine who is the Mother of 5 children and thought I'd share it with you!!!

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

We had all sorts of issues in our house until we got everybody their own special color of towel, and embroidered their name on them too. Who cares about the germs, I was just tired of not knowing who had left the towel on the bathroom floor!

She She said...

Great idea. You know, I never thanked you (and your super-organized friend) for the color-coded shoe bin idea. I put it into practice for the kids, and they're using it. Even our 19-month old is putting his shoes away in his bin at the end of the day. Also, they have matching bins for their mittens, hats & scarves. Thanks!