Friday, October 05, 2007

"Favorite "FOTO" Friday"...


Today is "Favorite "Foto" Friday at According to Lala... SHARON gave us a Halloween Flashback... thought I would share a Halloween memory too!!!

This is my son Nick when he was 12 (his last year of ToTing)... He wanted something fun and his favorite thing (food) at the time was Pepperoni Pizza... so we made him a slice of Pepperoni Pizza as a costume... He entered 2 Halloween contests but didn't win anything... but he still told me this was his favorite costume ever!

4 comments:

Sharon Sews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon Sews said...

Lala! That is such a cute costume - and soooo creative!

Stacey said...

Okay he should have won something--bring that boy here, I'll give him an award!

*PS, Thanks, Lala, I adore your spirit. xoxo

Robyn said...

My son is 11 and is planning on ToTing this year. I keep wondering when it will be the last year of dressing up, but my Mom reminded me that I still dress up, so who knows when it will end.