Wednesday, October 03, 2007

TAG... I'm "IT"...

STACEY has "tagged" me for "5 Things You Don't Know About Me"... since I'm kinda "new" to this whole "tagging" thing it shouldn't be TOO HARD right???... Let's see...

1. I'm am ambidextris... naturally a "southpaw"... I was raised by right-handed parents who thought it was easier (and it was "back in the day") to just have me learn everything right handed... so I do EVERYTHING RIGHT-HANDED but WRITE

2. I don't easily forgive

3. I'm taller than my FIL (who is 5'1") AND my youngest BIL (who is 5'3" and NO he's not 10 years old... he's 37)

4. I'm not as "thick-skinned" as people think I am

5. My favorite football team is whichever one has the "PRETTIEST" uniform

WHEW... that was harder than I thought it would be... anyway... THANKS Stacey!!! I don't know THAT many other "bloggers" yet... so I'm not quite comfortable tagging anyone else... but I appreciate you choosing me to participate!!!

2 comments:

Sharon Sews said...

Hi Lala!

I'm glad you "played" along so I can get to know you better! I was tagged a few days ago also so I need to get around to sharing some stuff too.

I'm right=handed but was raised by two left-handed parents!

Sharon

Diann McDuffie said...

I loved the "prettiest uniforms"! Great!