Sunday, October 14, 2007

"Busy Bee"







Well... it's been a fairly "quiet" weekend 'round here... Lilley-Kate caught a "yucky germ" from school and was on the couch most of the weekend (she's feeling better but ended up with a bit of a sniffle)... I've been able to get some Sample Sets done to list on eBay... Nick was away visiting friends at another college in the area... My husband had schoolwork to get done (he will receive a double major in March) in between tending to Lilley-Kate and watching football... the weather has been cooler... our heat "kicked" on twice last night... overall a relaxing weekend... here's a bit of what I've done this weekend... still need to add bows and take auction photos for listing on Wednesday... but wanted to share... in a bit we will settle in for the evening and watch FOODNETWORK The Next IronChef competition... I'm thinking of having my husband build our first fire of the season in the fireplace... but we'll see... :o)






No comments: