Friday, October 19, 2007

Favorite "FOTO" Friday...


It's time to share a Favorite "Foto" here at According to Lala... This "foto" was take of Lilley-Kate 3 years ago... we typically spend Thanksgiving at my husband's brother's house... and since both my nephews are piano players we always get a little Thanksgiving "concert"... Well... Lilley-Kate has always loved anything musical... and this was a photo op I couldn't resist... I remember standing there for quite a while listening to her "play" the piano... I remember standing there listening and watching her play and wondering to myself what kind of person she would grow up to be... would she be kind... compassionate... friendly... giving... HAPPY?... I didn't know... but I DID know she would grow up with a love of music... which she has


Have a great weekend! :o)