Monday, October 29, 2007

The Change...


No... NOT "THE CHANGE"... the change in the weather!!! :o) We had our first frost of the season last night... and woke up this morning to 31* temperatures... it is quite chilly today although the sun is shining brightly...
I always "struggle" during the change of seasons (and the warm to cold change is the hardest)... I'm not sure why... I just feel like I am treading water as fast as I can to keep my head (chin) up... I feel "off balance" in some way... like things aren't quite right... but at the same time... not quite wrong either... OH... maybe it IS "THE Change"?!?!... Naw... I think I have a bit before that happens... I'll just continue to tread until these feelings pass or my arms get so tired they fall off!

2 comments:

Sharon Sews said...

LOL! The "change" - you're too funny Lala! (And too young) The leaves have changed here also - it's so beautiful! - but with the heavy winds and rain the past few days most of them are now spread out across the ground.
Hope you find your balance again soon...

She She said...

Maybe it's that we never know how to dress to go outside that gets us off-balance. Do I need a sweater or a coat? A hat? Oh, it's too much to think about.