Thursday, August 02, 2007

Over the River and Through the Woods...

We are leaving tomorrow for a short visit with my parents... our oldest will be staying home and holding down the fort (plus he ahs to work)... but our youngest is so excited! We haven't seen "Grandma and Papa" since May when they came up fo rher dance recital... it will be an especially exciting visit as we will be seeing some friends... and my sister... who is expecting TWINS around Thanksgiving... a boy and girl... our daughter is so excited as we will have presents for the babies! So we will leave tomorrow and be back on Monday afternoon... God I hope I can stand my Mother for that long... we have a kinda love/hate relationship... we both hate to LOVE each other... so it can get pretty "intense" suring visits... I'm keeping my fingers crossed... I'll be back on Monday evening! :o)

No comments: