Saturday, August 18, 2007

Desperately Seeking Diane...

I have been asked (just in everyday chitchat) if I could sit and chat it up with ANYONE in the world... WHO would I choose... Hmmmmmmmm... there ARE quite a few... BUT... the ONE PERSON I would SO LOVE to sit and chat it up with is DIANE KEATON... I think she would be a VERY INTERESTING person to chat with... about her movies (which I have seen EVERY ONE)... her life... but mostly her STYLE... I LOVED her style in Annie Hall... in ALL the Father of the Brides... DEFINITELY in The Other Sister (which BTW is my ALL TIME FAV MOVIE)... and ESPECIALLY in Something's Gotta Give (my FAVORITE MOVIE LINE EVER... 'I'm just a turtleneck kinda gal') and in Because I Said So (the locker room scene with the WHITE COTTON BRIEFS made me think we could be long lost sisters!)... CLASSIC... CHIC... TIMELESS... AND she even drives my DREAM CAR (a Range Rover)!!!... I once had a dream that I met Diane Keaton (the dream kinda resembled the storylone of the movie Desperately Seeking Susan)... Shopping has been tough lately... I mean HONESTLY... TOO "old" for the "trendy" stores (and having the word "PINK" emblazoned across my ass just doesn't seem very CLASSY to me)... TOO "young" for the "matron stores" (I AM a bit young for the stretchpants and matching embroidered tops)... I am desperately seeking A STYLE... MY STYLE... ANY STYLE... and am still... Desperately Seeking Diane... even if only in my dreams... :o)

No comments: