The following thoughts have popped into my mind over the last few days (due to situations I have personally been in or observed)... just wanted to share them... remembering please... that they are MY thoughts...
1. I have a hard time taking you seriously when you are wearing a shirt with the graphic "I Feel Naughty" across the front (I mean... GEEZ LOUISE you are 42 years old!!!)
2. YOU are not 16... you were ONCE... a LONG time ago... but your NOT now (You're 42... and to be HONEST you stopped looking 16 26 years ago)
3. Just because YOU don't speak/understand English... don't think I don't know how to speak/understand Spanish (and yes... I understand it PERFECTLY well also)
4. There is something VERY WRONG when you use a welfare debit card to pay for your groceries and then get into a luxury SUV out in the parking lot
5. If you choose to wear flip flops in public... make sure your feet are CLEAN
6. There is a difference between DONE and COMPLETED
7. Don't claim to be "GREEN" while jumping into your HUMMER
8. I hope HILLARY doesn't win
9. ONCE a cheater ALWAYS a cheater... "they" were just dumb enough to get caught the first time... and "you" were dumb enough to stay
10. When did it become alright to have a CELLPHONE ON RING in church?
11. I married a GOOD MAN
12. I would NEVER trust someone enough to ride on the back of a motorcycle WITHOUT a helmet
13. Stay positive about Lilley Kate starting kindergarten
14. I LOVE KFC popcorn chicken
15. She's been a good dog
16. "WHALETALES" are out... and they were NEVER in on someone THAT old...
17. Do I WANT it or NEED it?
18. FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS
19. I LOVE SNAPPLE GREEN TEA... LOOOOOOOOOVE it
20. I'm basically happy