Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Finding a LEAK...

You know how when you have a leak... and then try to determine exactly WHERE the leak is originating from? Well... I have come up with a little "method"... OH... BTW... I'm NOT necessarily referring to WATER when I say "LEAK"... just so ya know!... To find a "leak" I will typically "give a little twist" to some info that is passed on (usually the suspected leak is the only one to get the info)... and then sit back and wait... IF the info finds its way back to me (which it usually does)... and contains the little "twist"... then the leak is found... I know this is a pretty "backhanded" way to "catch" a leak... but... it has worked TWICE for me in the past... let's see if I can make it 3 out of 3... time will tell... too bad though that finding a WATER leak isn't quite as easy!

No comments: