Saturday, August 25, 2007

Being a Hoarder...

Toilet Paper... dryer sheets... laundry soap... CLOROX wipes... Lysol... tissues... POST-It notes... ketchup...

I don't exactly know WHY I "hoard" these items... but I do... I ALWAYS pick up one... if not more of these items EVERY TIME I go to the store... whether we NEED them or not... I get them... it's the weirdest thing to me... but I KNOW I am not alone... the other day I was at the store... in the checkout line... and a couple was in front of me... the "wife" was loading the groceries up to be scanned... all of a sudden the "husband" says 'Why are you getting more dishsoap... we have 3 at home already...' to which the wife responds 'Oh... we do... well now we'll have 4'... I had to give her a wink... I think she may be my long lost sister... I'm off to the store... I have to pick up Toilet Paper... dryer sheets... laundry soap... CLOROX wipes... Lysol... tissues... POST-IT notes... and ketchup... among other things!

1 comment:

Mrs. J said...

You are definitely NOT alone! hahahaha