Tuesday, August 28, 2007

He Has "Arrived"...

OK... I want to preface this little story by saying that my husband's brother and sister-in-law (which would be MY BIL and SIL) and their two boys (My nephews) are probably 4 of the most MATERIALISTIC people you would EVER meet... one nephew is in 8TH GRADE and one is a SENIOR this year... keep that in mind while reading an e-mail exchange that I had today with my SIL...

Approximately 2pm this afternoon (School would be IN SESSION during this time)...

Me- Hi... Isn't today the boys first day of school?

SIL- Yes... I don't know how it is going though because they won't answer any of my TEXT MESSAGES

Me- OMG... are you telling me that "T" (that would be the 8th grader) has a CELLPHONE with him IN SCHOOL?

SIL- Yes... You aren't ANYBODY unless you have a cellphone in school... LOL

Me- Well... Then I guess it's good he's SOMEBODY... hope they had a great day!

Yea... no response back from my SIL

1 comment:

Mrs. J said...

hahhaha funny that she didn't reply anymore lol