Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Absence Makes...

The bladder grow stronger... LOL... currently our downstairs powderroom is under construction... and I never really realized just HOW MUCH we use it during the course of a day until we haven't been able to... :o) Not just to check my make-up before going out... or wash our hands (much easier for my daughter than dragging a chair to the kitchen sink)... get a bandaid for a "booboo"... and even "go potty"... we now have to go upstairs to use the bathroom... UGH... what a pain!!! I have found myself waiting until the last possible moment to make the dash upstairs (where before I could just "duck" into the powderroom)... My daughter almost exclusively used the powderroom because it had a "lowboy" toilet... which reminded me too much of a bidet... she'll be shocked when she sees the "new potty" (which does NOT remind me of a bidet... LOL)... this morning when she woke up I had her use the bathroom upstairs... when she came down and saw my husband working in the powderroom she said "Daddy... will you please hurry up and get my bathroom finished... I miss my little potty"... yea... she's going to miss it more than she knows!

No comments: