Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Turning Back The Clock...

I'm having a hard time with this whole "four-0" thing... not really liking it... isn't 40 SUPPOSE to be the "new 30"? Well... I wouldn't want to be 30 again... but I would like to be 32 again... looking back at pictures (which I have been doing the past few days)... I realize that I looked my best (or at least I think I did) at age 32... I feel like I have "aged" a LOT since having our daughter 5 years ago... I feel like a gawky teenager... not comfortable in my own skin... not recognizing my body (and the changes that have happened in the past few months)... If I could have my life the WAY it is now... and be 32 again... turning back the clock might be just what I need... I hope this whole "four-0" thing is just going to take some getting use to... I hope...

No comments: