Saturday, August 25, 2007

No RINGIE DINGIE...

OK... Can I tell ya today I was NOT feeling the love... the phone didn't ring ONCE the ENTIRE day... which BTW is SO NOT the norm... no calls from my "peeps"... no solicitors (well... we don't get those anyway... with an unlisted and unpublished number IF... and that is a BIG IF a solicitor calls here it is RARE)... no wrong numbers... NOTHING... NADA... ZILCH... although one frined did e-mail me to say she TRIED to ring up but it was BUSY... odd... because I wasn't on the phone AT ALL today (again... VERY ODD)... well... my husband was just putting back together the pantry room (where the phone is located)... HE WAS PAINTING IT!!!... and realized WE HAVE NO DIALTONE on the phone... WHAT??? WHEN did THAT happen???? No wonder I wasn't feelin' the LOVE... DANG... and on a weekend too... THAT IS JUST GREAT... Grrrrrr... good thing my husband has a cellphone... and FIRST THING Monday morning he'll be calling the phone company... because I NEED MY PHONE!!!

No comments: