Friday, August 24, 2007

Blogging Goals...

I have a few FABULOUS blogs that I have come to visit on a DAILY basis... although I don't ALWAYS leave comments... I do visit... anyway... I have been thinking of a couple of ways I can keep myself busy (since my daugther will be in ALL DAY Kindergarten)... so besides making a LIST of projects that I can tackle myself around the house (and maybe surprise my husband) I am making some BLOGGING GOALS for myself... to help IMPROVE my blog... and make it a bit more interesting... so here are my "GOALS" ... Pick a certain day to do something "fun"... kinda like Thursday 13 or Flashback Friday (two of my favorite days on the respective blogs)... figure out how to get a photo of myself on the sidebar... I like to "see" who I am reading... figure out how to post pictures "in" the blog... participate in some fun "bloggisphere" games or contests... LOL... I know... Pretty "lofty" goals (I'm KIDDING... remember I'm kinda "new" at this so I wanted to set goals I was confident I could reach!!!)... but I think I'm up for the challenge!

No comments: