Monday, July 30, 2007

Get It Yourself Next Time...

So you already know from a previous post that I am a LISTER... so today my daughter and I make a WALLIES run to pick up some things on the GROCERY LIST... now... this is a feat because "our" WALLIES is in the middle of a MAJOR remodel... so currently it is not "the happiest place on earth" to us (narrow aisles... things outta place, ect)... anyway... my husband had put "coffee" on the list... Hmmmmmm... ok... coffee... Now... let me explain that my husband seems to have "inherited" the high blood pressure thing that runs in his family... and has to go once a week for a BP check... but with some diet changes (implemented by ME) he's doing much better... anyway... back to the COFFEE on the grocery list... so... we proceed to the coffee/tea aisle... and I am looking at ALL the DIFFERENT kinds... (I know VERY LITTLE about coffee being a TEA drinker myself) and I see this 1/2 Blend which offers 1/2 the caffine instead of straight decaf... so I get it (keeping his health in mind) and bring it home... so I am unpacking the grocerries and hand my husband his coffee (he is on vacation this week so he is home during the day) "Here's your coffee" I say... he takes the coffee... looks at it and realizes it is a "wimpier" strength ... and says "Oh Great... thanks"... "Just keeping your health in mind you know"... so thinking he is really smart he responds "So... I'll just have to drink twice as much to get ALL the caffine right?"... "Right"... I say getting quickly annoyed "And the NEXT TIME you need something you can just go get it yourself... THAT WAY you'll get exactly what you want"... :o)

No comments: