Friday, July 27, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away... or Stay...

I had been planning a garage/yard sale since Spring... lagged on picking a date for the sale (again... that whole time flying by thing)... Well... FINALLY picked a date (this Saturday) started gathering things for the sale and putting them into our dining room... we haven't had any significant rain to speak of all Summer... and we NEED it... and wouldn't you know it... it is raining NOW and suppose to continue into tomorrow... the day I picked for my sale! Rain Rain Go Away... Lala has a LOT of stuff to send away (sell)... and I don't know how long I can stand to have my dining room in complete disarray! Or the rain could always stay and I wouldn't have to get up so early tomorrow... and things would green up around here too!

No comments: