Saturday, January 19, 2008

Weekend Project...







This weekend we will be working on our stairs... the "issue" started shortly after we moved in 3 years ago... of course I wanted to immediately rip up the carpeting and FIX the problem... but my husband didn't seem overly concerned about the sagging steps... and continued to seem unconcerned as the sagging worsened over time... WELL... NOW what would've been a "small project" has turned into a not so small project... that will be tackled this weekend... we will be resetting risers and treads on the entire staircase... (when I removed the carpeting we found "bandaide repairs" to the stairs that had obviously been made previously... My husband "gently" reminded me that I was the one that wanted a house with "character" (and LOTS of "issues")... "Yes Honey... I KNOW I was the one that wanted "Character"... thanks for the reminder"...

No comments: