Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday's "TIP"...

Today is "TIP Day" at According to Lala...

We all want our children to grow up to be the BEST they can be... ONE of the easiest ways to "teach" children is to be an EXAMPLE...

Do you want your children to "mind their manners"?... Well... Mind YOUR manners
Do you want your children to be more compassionate towards others?... Well... Show YOUR compassion towards others
Do you want your children to learn to be financially responsible?... Well... Practice financial responsibility YOURSELF...

Lead/Teach by EXAMPLE...

Happy Tuesday EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

Jacki McHale said...

I have to say this is another reason why parenting is so hard.

I tend to find my self, yelling at the dogs, and now I noticed Mia, yelling "no, no Sophie" too.

I am realizing how she mocks me! Thanks for the reminder!!