Sunday, January 13, 2008

SLOW Sunday....

It's a pretty slow day here... raining/snowing on and off... windy... just SLOW... Nick was taken back to school this morning... My husband is working on his Master Thesis... Lilley-Kate is engrossed in playing with her newest Polly Pocket Set... and I am just kinda "here"... not doing this... or that... but I SHOULD be doing something... like...

  1. Changing the Santa tablecloth on the kitchen table. OR...
  2. Finishing the panels for the new curtains in the Dining Room OR...
  3. Organizing my fabric... I DO have about 5 projects I would like to get done

But... for the LIFE of me I just don't feel like it... so here I sit... sipping green tea... occassionally gazing outside... "bloghopping"... and browsing eBay... on a slow Sunday afternoon

No comments: