Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've Had Enough...

So... for the THIRD day in a row it has been SNOWING... and I have had quite enough... I am READY for Spring... or at least MILDER TEMPS... I can't remember the last time the sun was shining for more than 5 minutes... I MISS THE SUNSHINE!!!


Today was basically a quiet day... I worked on a towel order... played Barbie's with Lilley-Kate... and got some light reading done... Michael played with Lilley-Kate on the computer... ran a couple of errands and worked on his Master Thesis... Lilley Kate played Barbies with me... Played computer with Daddy... and watched Blue Hawaii (she's a huge Elvis Fan at the moment)... fairly quiet weekend


We have been planning to join COSTCO... but it's about 35 minutes away and the weather hasn't cooperated much (plus I HATE going out in the COLD)... I volunteer tomorrow at school with the Literacy Program... I'm hoping for some sunshine... because there is no way I can chat my husband into a quick CABO weekend... LOL...


Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!

No comments: