Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Money Makin' MONDAY...

Well... I sold 12 out of 16 auctions... MUCH BETTER than last week! My GOAL was 13/16... so I wasn't off by much... one step closer to my GOAL!!!

One thing that ANNOYS the dickens outta me... WHY don't people READ the auctions... NOW... let me say I do NOT have an auction novella to read... just basic description... payment and shipping terms... I also invite questions (before bidding) multiple times throughout the auction... and what ends up happening??? Someone bids without reading the ENTIRE auction... or ASKING before they bid... UGH... well... hopefully it'll all work out... but NOW I will have to ADD two more "terms" to payment and shipping... OH WELL...

Another thing... it is ironic that whenever I list SHOES... they sell... and I mean they sell WELL... I did have multiple purchases this cycle also...

I am going to take this week off from listing... get a couple of projects done and then resume listing next week...

No comments: