Monday, January 07, 2008

Money Making Monday...

Well... 11/16 auctions SOLD... not TOO BAD... I wanted to sell 12/16 but things are still kinda slow (I think everyone is still recouping from Christmas... and I know all the Christmas bills are starting to roll in)... I ran a .99 cycle... with just a couple of "high priced" items... funny... 2 of the auctions that DIDN'T sell were .99... LOL... I guess at that price it still wasn't a good enough deal... Anyway... not a bad weeks worth of "work"...

One of the fun things when the auctions end is seeing WHERE my buyers are located... can I tell ya... INDIANA LOVES ME... probably 75% of my business is with buyers from INDIANA... funny thing tonight though... I had 2 seperate buyers from the SAME TOWN in COLORADO!!!

Anyway... I have selling goals... and am on my way to meeting them!!!

No comments: