Friday, November 23, 2007

Favorite "Foto" Friday...

Today is Favorite "Foto" Friday here at According to Lala...

This is an extra special picture to me... not only because is it one of only a handful of me with Lilley-Kate (I'm ususally the one TAKING the pics)... but also because it was her first day of KINDERGARTEN (this past August)... she was SO EXCITED to meet her classmates and teacher... and I was excited (albeit a bit sad over the whole "milestone") for her... my "favorite girl" is growing up too quickly... I was really glad my husband insisted on taking MY picture with Lilley-Kate...

Have a nice weekend!!!

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Aha! I found you! You're e-mail/comment didn't have your blog name on it, so I googled you LOL! Aren't you a cutie! And thanks for the shopping cart tip -- I should have thought of that -- especially since it's the germ season! XOXO

She She said...

It happens fast, eh? She's a beauty.