Friday, November 02, 2007

Favorite "FOTO" Friday...



It's Favorite "FOTO" Friday here at According to Lala...

The three most important men in my life... My Husband... My Son... and My Dad... this "foto" was taken at my sister's wedding a few years back... one of the reasons I like this "foto" so much is because my son stands between my husband and my Father... the two men that my son admires most in the world... I have always looked up to my Dad... his values... work ethic and just the person he is makes me proud to be his daugther... I have loved my husband since the moment I saw him and couldn't imagine living the last 20+years without him... and My Son... who continues to make me proud to be his Mother...

Have a nice weekend!!!

1 comment:

She She said...

Very nice. A handsome trio.