Monday, December 08, 2008

Nutcrackers and Gingerbread Houses...

This weekend was fun-filled and FRIGID (our high this weekend was on Saturday... 27*)... One of our Holiday Traditions is to go and see the Nutcracker Ballet put on by our local Regional Ballet company... it's such a fun afternoon...


We also had our "2nd Annual Gingerbread House Party" with The Hardts... This year Mrs. Hardt and I decorated our own houses (can I tell you I TOTALLY enjoyed that!)... the girls had a fun time... the house smelled like a candy shop!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!! LOVE the houses and Oh my goodness..look how Fabu that door is :)

Jenn said...

You know I love this idea! We knew a family growing up who invited someone different each year to a build-your-own gingerbread house get together!

The houses look SMASHINGLY GOOD! Will you eat them??

Jenn