Monday, December 08, 2008

A Confession...

On "Black Friday" I went with my SIL (the FENCERIDER)... her Mother (the SPARKLIE ONE) and my 14 YEAR OLD NEPHEW (don't ask WHY a 14 yo BOY would want to spend the day shopping with 3 women... b/c I kept asking myself that all day and couldn't figure it out...) ANYWAY... about 3/4 through the day we stop at a "local java hut" (14 yo just HAD to have a HOT CHOCOLATE... again... WHY was he with us???)...

We all get hot chocolate... and FENCERIDER goes into the restroom... and comes out all huffity puffity... "Why didn't ANYONE tell me I had a big BOOGER hanging out of my nostril?" she asks red-faced... well... 14 yo says "Good thing you saw it"... SPARKLIE ONE says "Oh Honey... it's no big deal"... What do I say (very innocently)??? "I didn't even notice it..."

THE CONFESSION... Yea... I SO NOTICED IT... don't worry though... I would tell YOU if YOU had a big BOOGER hangin' out of YOUR nose!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

OH I know you would ;) Just like you'd tell me if my pregnant ankles looked cantankerous or my hips looked bony LOL! That's what FRIENDS are for right!!!

Jenn