Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Countdown...

Last night we decided to take a bit of a "road trip" to a (not so) local nursery to visit "Santa's Lane"... this has become a yearly tradition... the trees (there are about 100 in all) are beautifully decorated and there are LOTS of holiday ornaments and decoration to see...

Lilley-Kate was THRILLED that Nick agreed to come with us...


The PINK pointsettias were a FAV of both ME and Lilley-Kate (I think it was the glitter on all the petals that we loved the most!)...

LOTS and LOTS of beautifully decorated trees... I think I have come to LOVE the "very decorated" look... (I got lots of good ideas too of things that can be ADDED to trees... other than traditional ornaments)...

A big "trend" was the Colored trees... Lilley-Kate and I particularly like this PURPLE tree... they also had PINK, ROYAL BLUE, WHITE, RED and even a BLACK tree...

The most favorite tree of all of course had to be the BALLERINA TREE...



I hope everyone is getting their last minute things done!!! Tonight we will be popping popcorn and taking a ride around our nieghborhood to see all the Christmas lights!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!



No comments: