Wednesday, February 06, 2008

WaCkY Wednesday...

WHEW... am I GLAD today is OVER!!! What a WACKY day... started off my MOTHER ringing me up (that is the WACKY in Wacky Wednesday)... had a nice chat with her... then my friend Mrs. Hardt rang me up (I had no sooner hung up from my Mother when the phone rang again)... chatted it up with her for a bit... then my SIL rang me up (again... no sooner had I hung up with Mrs. Hardt and the phone rang AGAIN)... typical chat with my SIL... the "potstirer"... THEN off to Lilley-Kate's school to volunteer at the Scholastic book fair... that was fun... THEN a conference with the Reading/Language teacher over Lilley-Kate's DIBEL scores... and a MID-YEAR conference with her Kindy teacher... WHEW... THEN finally back home... to fix dinner... Pancakes and SAUSAGE (and yes... my MOTHER DID remind me about the dietary restictions on ASH WEDNESDAY... and I TOTALLY forgot!!!)... Michael had calss tonight (winding down his Master's Classes... I watched a show that I had TiVod last night... Listed on eBay (took last week off to help a friend start her eBay experience)... and NOW am TUCKERED OUT!!! WHEW...

Tomorrow is another FULL day... but we are expecting some bad weather overnight... so I may have to adjust my schedule if we wake up to snow!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!!!

No comments: