Monday, February 04, 2008

Dear Coach BELICHICK...

Hello... let me take this opportunity to first tell you I DO NOT consider myself a "football fan"... I don't have a "favorite team" (although there is ONE TEAM in particular that I DO NOT "cheer" for)... and quite honestly much to my husband's frustration... when I DO watch football I usually "cheer" for the team that has the "prettiest" uniforms (you know with "us women"... it's a VISUAL THING)... anyway...

I just wanted to ask you a question... SERIOUSLY... WHAT ARE YOU 12??? I mean HONESTLY Coach BELICHICK... how DISRESPECTFUL could you have been... not only to the NY GIANTS... not only to your OWN TEAM... not only to the FANS... but to the game of FOOTBALL itself??? How difficult would it have been for you to stay ON THE FIELD... WITH YOUR TEAM... until the game had OFFICIALLY been determined to be OVER??? I mean I understand nobody likes to LOSE... but to storm off the field like a 5 YEAR OLD who wasn't allowed to win a game of CANDYLAND... leaving YOUR TEAM to stand out there essentially "ALONE" showed me personally just what you thought of THEM, the FANS, your OPPONENTS, AND the game of FOOTBALL itself... a GAME which essentially ALLOWED you to CHEAT (yes Coach BELICHICK... my husband, who IS a Football Fan told me ALL ABOUT it... you KNOW... the SPYGATE thing) AND keep a "perfect" season intact, would at least garner a BIT of RESPECT from you... Because quite HONESTLY Coach Belichick... you should be VERY GRATEFUL that I was not/am not the "head honcho" in Football... because IF I was/had been... YOU would be FINED for leaving the field before the game OFFICIALLY ended... AND... your "perfect record" would never have been... because I would've FORFEITED ANY GAME that you had "SPIED" on... but... LUCKY YOU... I am NOT in charge... I wish I was though... Because I would DEFINITELY make the uniforms PRETTIER!

Very Truly Yours- Lala

No comments: