Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tuesday Night "Tele"...

While the snow and ice fell outside... we were cozy and warm inside watching our "Tuesday Night Shows"

The Biggest Loser... I have always LOVED this show... but am finding myself a bit "disappointed" in this season... remembering past seasons... it doesn't SEEM that the contestants are "dropping" weight like in previous seasons... and none of them have shown a noticable face "transformation" (in past seasons by this time in the show someone would always "thin out" in the face and their appearance would significantly change)... I still love the show... just don't feel it is "up to par" with seasons past...

Big Brother 9... I have watched EVERY show/season of this reality show since it started... This looks like it will be an interesting season... I'm a bit disappointed though that BB seems to concentrate on casting a "younger" house... I would like to see a more "realistic" representation in the house... I LOVE the fact that there is a TMZ reporter in there!!! It'll take me a couple of episodes to get everyone's names down... one of the things I like best is that BB is on numerous times a week!

No comments: