Friday, June 29, 2007

Put it on The List...

I am a "lister"... I have lists for just about everything... shopping... projects... chores... birthdays/anniversaries... things I NEED to get done... things I SHOULD have already gotten done... Things I WANT to get done... DAILY Lists... WEEKLY Lists... MONTHLY Lists... Seasonal Lists... LISTS LISTS and more LISTS... My husband actually will ASK for a list when Friday's hit "Leave me a list of things you would like me to do over the weekend"... he likes lists... likes to know exactly what he "needs" to get done... likes to be able to mark off/scratch off each project as he finishes it... He wasn't always a "List Lover"... but has come to see the value of a list... of course his Love of lists came after reading the list entitled "Pros of a List"!

3 comments:

Jacki McHale said...

Hi Lala,

It's late, I just wanted to give you some usless BB news.

The America's Choice guy, Erik. Swears constantly on live feed!

It's so funny that that is the guy they picked.

It's cute the last few nights, they all make dinner and sit at the big table together.

Do you watch live feed? I should have asked that first.

If you want to know wether Danielle used the Veto, I could tell you.

Jacki McHale said...

So seriously do you have all your lists in one spot? Because I try to make list, then I need to make a list of where my original lists went.

Mrs. J said...

I have been fond of listing lately. It makes me happy everytime I get to mark off what I've done already =)