Monday, May 04, 2009

Semi-Conscious with Regis and Kelly...

OK... I'm not much of a DAYTIME TV watcher... Judge Judy and Soaps just don't float my boat (and I would rather spend time reading some FABULOUS BLOGS... LOL)... but today while I was putting away laundry I decided to catch a little bit of LIVE WITH REGIS & KELLY... now... I HAVE seen the show before... to me it ranks right up there with THE VIEW and OPRAH (meaning... I can stomach about 5 minutes MAX of it before I seriously want to THROW UP)... today was just EMBARRASSING...

REGIS... REGIS REGIS REGIS... it's time to "punch your ticket" "BIG DADDY"... when you can't remember a guests name (OR call them by the WRONG NAME)... the movie they are there to promote... the character they play (or the one YOU thought they played)... the name of their CD... it's time to go... honestly... I mean KELLY can't continue to play "cutesie" and "cover" for your blunders... I mean ZACHARY QUINTO said it best "What would you do WITHOUT HER?"

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Can't go wrong with TCM in the early AM! That's when you get those good 30's and black & white movies. I get so tired of the news and "talking heads". . . Time for a trip to fantasy land, NOT Regis'!