Monday, January 05, 2009

Baby It's COLD Inside...

Well... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Man... is it just ME... or do the days between Christmas and New Years seem to DRAG ON FOREVER??? I'm glad to be done with the "holidays" and looking FORWARD to the New Year... and warmer weather to come!!!

Back to school today for Lilley-Kate (and back to Dance after a Holiday break)... she was SO EXCITED about going to school this morning... I think she was really starting to miss her classmates and Mrs. Pfeiffer... Nick is still on break... but I think is planning to head back to school on Saturday...

So... we woke up this morning to a CHILLY house... not thinking much of it though... since it's not unusual... we trun the thermostat down during the night (trying to keep 3 levels comfortably warm can be expensive)... but I realized that the house was going from CHILLY to COLD... so I checked the thermostat... yep... 58* and dropping... so I call the "heat guys"... they are SUPER NICE and came right out... replaced a bad FAN BLOWER BOARD... so we are warming up now...

We planted the Narcisuss bulbs about a week ago... kinda an after Christmas Tradition... they had already started sprouting in the box (kinda nervous about that)... HOPEFULLY in about 6 weeks we'll have fragrant paperwhites to enjoy!

I have some "goals" set for 2009... I figure goals are easier than resolutions... We'll see how it goes as the year progresses!

Hope everyone is enjoying the "back to normal" normalcy!!!

No comments: