Saturday, June 07, 2008

Carnival Fun...

Lilley-Kate had her "Kindergarten Carnival" yesterday to celebrate the end of the school year... all the kids had a fun time... bouncing in the bouncers and going to each activity station... there was face painting... balloon "sculptures"... a mini train ride... and lots of fun! I volunteered at the carnival and Michael volunteered as a class chaperone (I'll have to rethink the whole giving the camera to Michael and saying "get some good shots of the kids"... every time I saw him I would say... "Are you getting pictures?"... and he would reply "Yep... lots"... well... we ended up with 5 TOTAL)... It was REALLY HOT yesterday... but LOTS of FUN!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That cracks me up. I guess you should have clarified "lots" huh?? LOL! FIVE IS lots for a guy! Although the shots he got of her were cute and that's what counts right??

Glad she had so much fun!!

Jenn