Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up...


Another weekend... WHEW... time is FLYING by! Seems Spring has decided it's not quite ready yet to settle in... our weekend has been CHILLY and DAMP...
I haven't been feeling that great... for a while... I'm not the kind of person to "run off" to the doctor over every ache and pain... but... the aches and pains I have been feeling are starting to concern me... so I have decided to make an appointment... being a nurse... and knowing some of the things my "symptoms" COULD indicate has made me a bit nervous... we will see...
Friday was a quiet evening... I got some laundry started... read with Lilley-Kate (she has become quite the reader)... we played "MEMORY"...
Saturday was a slow start... the weather was CHILLY and WINDY... we made a run to Wallies... stopped at Dunkin' Donuts for a little treat... colored in the evening and watched The Secret of Nimh... one of my favorite movies
Today was pajama day... LOL... I finished up the laundry and we made puppets... LOTS of puppets... I got some sewing done... started a towel order... and made "Hot Cheesie Pizza" for dinner... I'll be watching BB9
Another week down... ONE to go!!!
Hope EVERYONE had a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Almost there!! Hang in there! Sounds like you guys have had some good bonding time while you pass the time :)

Jenn