Monday, October 19, 2009

Look What I Got!!!...

Isn't it funny... it's the "littlest" things that can make a girl HAPPIEST!!!


Living in a house that is now almost 75 years old... with NO LINEN CLOSET... WHERE did the former owners in those 70 years PUT THEIR LINENS???


Well... I know WHERE I'm putting ours now... Michael "made" me a LINEN CLOSET (actually partially converted an exsisting closet in the spare room... he kept the "closet" and built around it)







The shelves sit on "cleats" and can be easily removed...


OH... the things that make us girls GIDDY!!! A place to put our towels... LOL...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

fantastic!! you know what I love about that photo??? that CRYSTAL door knob...HEAVEN!!!!

Jenn

Peggy said...

I'm coveting that doorknob, too! My grandparents' circa 1930's house had them throughout. Their linen closet was also a converted formerly hall/coat closet, which always smelled slightly medicinal, like Vicks Vapo-Rub!

Peggy said...

I should have sewn some lavendar sachets or something! To this day, I smell Vicks and think of Nana and Gramps!