Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Do What Works...

I have ALWAYS been a "List Maker"... in a way I find it oddly "soothing" to have a list... follow it... and be able to mark off "Things to Do" as "Done"...


We are geared up for full "RECITAL MODE" which starts FRIDAY... goes through the weekend... and every evening next week leading up to Recital Day on June 14th... soooooooo...

To calm my "manic mind" (I am frantic that I will forget a practice, prescribed dress for said practice, TIME... or God forbid LOCATION) I am currently using my kitchen cabinets as constant reminders... planning to remove the reminders as they are accomplished... (nothing "new"... I did this last year too and it kept us ON TIME and ON TASK for recital prep)

Hey... it may not be "pretty"... but it works... for me anyway!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Sigh, even your your Post-Its are organized! :)