Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Little Baking and a Little Sewing...

Nothing says "Fall" to me more than GINGER SNAPS... I got the recipe for these YEARS ago from the VALENTINE MUSEUM in RICHMOND, VA... they have become quite popular among the neighbors...

They will be packaged up and delivered to our neighbors along with a mini-loaf of this YUMMY PUMPKIN BREAD that Kristin was nice enough to blog about (and share the recipe!)... I added the pecan topping... between the ginger snaps and pumpkin bread the house smelled FABULOUS!
A friend of Lilley-Kate's is turning 7 on Thanksgiving Day... so I made her a comfy little LOUNGE SET...

One of my favorite "chores" to do is IRON... yes... honestly... I LOVE to iron... it's relaxing... and really a "no brainer" kinda activity... well... my ironing board cover had seen better days...

So thanks to JONA'S FABULOUS EASY PEASY IRONING BOARD COVER TUTORIAL I made a NEW ONE... and will be making an ironing board cover "wardrobe" so I can change it whenver the mood strikes me! How FUN it is to have a "customized" cover... I got the fabric from FABRICTOPIA (Jona's Fabric Shop)... go check it out as she is having a GREAT SALE right now!

Hope everyone has a great Holiday!




1 comment:

Jona Giammalva said...

Lala!! I'm so loving your ironing board cover (and everything else)! I'll be back (I have to look all around your blog now)!