Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It CAN be PRETTY...

After a night of steady snowfall we woke up this morning to right around 4" of the white stuff...

Although I am NOT a fan of SNOW... it does have it's appeal (from INSIDE a warm cozy house!)... I love how the snow looks clinging to all the tree limbs... and some unexpected morning sunshine made everything sparkle like glitter...
The streets have cleared... no school delays or cancellations... we'll have 5 minutes of intense sunshine... and in the next 5 minutes it is snowing like crazy... gotta love that "lake effect"...

Lilley-Kate was VERY EXCITED today... as she got to wear her BOOTS to school!


I'm just hoping (against hope) that Lilley-Kate doesn't want to go out and play in this... it's COLD... and I am SO NOT a "lets go out and play in the snow kinda Mommy" (I know... not something you would typically admit... but hey... I'm HONEST)...



Plus... I haven't gotten my BOOTS yet!
Happy TUESDAY everyone!!!




2 comments:

Robyn said...

brrrrrrrrrr!

Jenn said...

pretty! and COLD LOL! Just send LK out to play to her hearts content...you can see her from the kitchen window right ;) I'm thinking it is time to do some Mommy shopping for a fun pair of goulashes!

Jenn