Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Addictively QUICK...

When MEG posted this EASY PEASY and SUPER QUICK tutorial (it's in the sidebar of her blog) I knew I had to give them a go... I used 7/8" button blanks and round magnets (that fit PERFECTLY on the back)... attached the magnets with E6000 (WOOOO... make sure you have PLENTY of ventilation because that stuff STINKS)... and within 10 minutes... WHALAH... SUPER CUTE MAGNETS!!!


These would make a GREAT teachers gift done in a school days theme... hostess gift... or party favors for a luncheon... They are so quick and addictive... I've already bought the button blanks in a couple of different sizes to make more!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

oooo those are CUTE! I would make some but Paul has a "nothing on the fridge policy" at our house :(

hmmm...maybe for my magnetic white board in my studio!?!?!?

Jenn