Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"HUMP DAY" Again... ALREADY???


WHEW... can you BELIEVE how FAST the time is going???...
Willard Scott ("Uncle Willy" as "Al" refers to him) give me the creeps...
I have RELUCTANTLY become a "follower"... and am SECRETLY LOVING IT!!!
LINDSAY... YOU are NO OPRAH... MADONNA... OR PRINCE... so GOOD LUCK with that!
I am LOVING "RANDOM TOPIC CHAT"... BEST conversations with my BESTIE...
61* here today... according to the display on Dr. "BackCrackers" office sign... WOOHOO!!!
LOTS of meliting snow... DIRTY DIRTY streets though... we need a hard rain to wash it all away!
OC REUNION TONIGHT!!! THAT should be good!!!
Happy WENDESDAY everyone!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I LOVE those talking baby commercials!!! Never once did I nor would I equate "that milkaholic Lindsay" with -- LiLo!?!? When was the last time she drank a glass of moo-juice? Maybe she should, and get herself right with the world again.

Hope you enjoy a happy Spring day!